History of The School

Back in the mid nineties- in 1995 be precise- a period where Calicut witnessed the mushrooming up of several English medium schools sans moral education and the whole educational scenario sprawling dire straits, an urgent collaboration of values with academics seemed to be the need of the hour. Harping on this dilemma a couple of noble hearts and sane souls sat together to chalk out a permanent solut ion and hit upon the concept of a school with both academic and moral values. At this ecstatic moment, all the angels from the heavens descended chanting prayers and praising the Almighty and blessed the novel venture on the command from above, Lo! It was inscribed in golden words- Al Haramain English School in the chronicles of Calicut.

The school prepared itself for a very humble origin in Link Road, Calicut in the heart of the city with 75 students and 7 members of staff. Well that was just the beginning of a long successful meaningful journey. The reputation of the new venture spread far and wide and admissions poured in. We were forced to move to another building opposite AIR station Puthiyangadi as a transit before the completion of this double storeyed edifice which we proudly now.

Here we stand in total satisfaction with a remarkable strength of 1270, a staff of 80 members, sophisticated labs, smart class rooms and above all a separate building for our Montessori section- The Brainy Stars.

Now there is no turning back and the rest is history. We still continue pruning our wings to soar higher and wider and conquer pedagogic zone in all dimension.